The most common partition problem for computer users is that the Windows system partition runs out of space, the Windows system partition needs to be expanded. But for most users, changing partition structure requires Windows operating system reinstallation and formatting. The built-in partition manager function of EaseUS Partition Master is right to meet the need. It can expand the Windows system partition without Windows reinstallation and data loss.
Furthermore, increasing volumes of information requires companies to make better use of their hard drive capacity, so the need to reasonably resize, move, split, merge the partitions is more important than ever.
Any operations with hard drives are critical, so the reliability of performance is one of the most important requirements when choosing partition software. EaseUS Partition Master is not only reliable itself but also integrated with the Disk & Partition Copy Wizard and Partition Recovery Wizard to ensure 100% data security.
- Resize/Move partitions to avoid data loss, like extending NTFS system partition without reboot to maximize PC performance.
- New! Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Create multiple-partitions, delete partition, or directly delete all partitions.
- New! Wipe data on unallocated space.
- Wipe disk or wipe partition to permanently wipe sensitive data on disk.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and Convert FAT to NTFS file system.
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa: convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Speed up your computer by defragmentation.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors and rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Support all hardware RAID, multiple removable storage device, hard disk and GPT disk (support up to 2TB partition on MBR and 4TB partition on GPT).
- Support under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit).
Download is here